The idea of being a “vegan” Christian, or a “pro-life” Christian or a Christian AGAINST the Death Penalty, are all oxymorons. PURE HYPOCRISY.
(1) You’re against shedding the blood of innocent animals for any reason; fur, leather, purses, shoes, etc.
(2) you’re against shedding the blood of innocent babies for any reason.
(3) You’re against shedding the blood of guilty criminals who actually deserve death.
(4) You’re against the blood sacrifices of the Old Testament and shedding of the blood of innocent animals, irregardless of the purpose.
(5) YET —> you CELEBRATE the spilling of the innocent blood of an actual innocent HUMAN? While simultaneously protesting that, shedding the blood of innocent animals is barbaric and inhuman? You decry that the animal sacrifices of the Old Testament were brutal, ghastly, merciless and vile, while (practicing spiritual cannibalism) you ceremonially “drink the blood” and “eat the flesh” of your favorite human sacrifice, in CELEBRATION of the shedding of innocent blood?? 🤦🏾♂️️🤦🏾♂️🤦🏾♂
Are you against the shedding of innocent blood or not? You CANNOT be vegan AND a Christian! You CANNOT be pro-life AND be a Christian!! You CANNOT be against the death penalty and be a Christian at the same time!! They are all diametrically opposed!! You condemn one, but you celebrate the other and literally make a cannibalistic TOAST TO IT!!! 🤮🤮🤮 If you think you can be both, you’re a bloody HYPOCRITE!!